- The Anti-NDA for Idea Submissions (Instead of the “Feedback License”)
- Don’t Send Write-Protected Contracts
- Avoid Licenses to “Use” Software
- Who Should Indemnify Whom, and for What?
- Instead of a “Feedback License,” Draft a Disclaimer of Idea Restrictions
- No One Can Own an Idea (So You Don’t Need a “Feedback License”)
- The Contract Negotiator’s #1 Tool: MS Word Redlining
- Don’t Use License Agreements for Software as a Service
- Don’t Use Nondisclosure Terms for Private or Electronic Data — Use Data Security Terms
- Don’t Choose Delaware Law Unless You’re in Delaware
- “Mirror Indemnities” Don’t Work
Please also visit
From David Tollen and the American Bar Association:
Follow me on Twitter
This blog does not provide legal advice. No attorney-client relationship is formed by your use of this blog. You use the information provided here at your own risk.
© 2011 by David W. Tollen. All rights reserved.